The following is a true story, only the names have been changed, to protect the guilty.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Family Time

Recently the boys, Lynn and myself all found ourselves with a day free of any obligations. I put together an idea for some rappelling , lunch in the woods, and general exploring and playing. The rappel was short but I want to get my kids used to it and teach them a thing or two for when we go do some big stuff one day, and keep them relatively safe at the same time. Although the vertical drop was only about 25 feet, once they were free hanging it was all up to them. After two raps each we moved on to lunch and playtime in the woods. Overall an excellent day with the family.

The boys wait as I untangle a snarled mess of rope

Super Y is the first kid on the rope....I went first just to make sure it was all good

Big D...first run

This looks tall for a little kid

Super Y....all good


where are we anyway ? 

G Man...looking like a true outdoors man 

Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment